Forest House
Forest House is one of the College’s boys’ Houses
Forest – named after Robert Forest, an early major benefactor – was one of the College’s original houses, formed in 1883. It started life in the main College building, but moved 50 years ago into purpose-built accommodation close to the main rugby pitches and is now home to 60 boys.
Harry Hughes, Housemaster
Garron Louw,
Assistant Housemaster

